- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID—19, or known exposure to a COVID—19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the building.
- Individuals attending must be seated at least six feet apart at all times and must practice physical distancing at all times.
- Please no physical contact during this re-opening phase!
- We are not being anti-social. We are taking these precautions for the consideration of your health and safety. We want to protect YOU!
- Communion will be placed in the cup holders in your pew (no one will be passing the trays).
- You will be able to place your offering at the main auditorium doors as you exit.
- The balcony area is closed.
- All children ministry activities will be postponed until further notice. All children will remain with their parents during our gatherings.
Note: we will dismiss by sections and ask everyone to exit the building after each gathering this weekend. Thanks so much for your cooperation!
Connection Card: It is imperative that you utilize the SMCC app. Fill out the connection card through the app if you have any prayer requests, change in your information, and concerns. This is also a record of attendance.
Church Nominations: The elections that were scheduled for June will be postponed until after the SMCC family has returned to a normal attendance period. We are asking for those that were scheduled to rotate off of the SMCC Board to remain until the election which will likely be this fall. We will update this schedule when the COVID –19 threat has passed.
Congratulations to Gary and Debra Young on their marriage! They were married yesterday, May 23rd. May God bless you both with a lifetime of shared love and joy!
THIS WEEK, May 25—May 29
Wednesday gatherings will be available via our live stream at 7:00 pm on the SMCC Facebook page.
Don’t forget to tune in this week for the weekly devotions via Facebook live on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday around 12:00 pm!
Mission for the Homeless: This meeting is postponed until further notice. It is encouraged to work on the mats at home. We are still the hands and feet of the Lord. Any mats that can be made during this difficult time will be a blessing to someone in need!
CHURCH FAMILY UPDATES & NEWS
Wedding Shower: Connor Jones and Amber Wood’s wedding shower is June 13th from 10:00 am—12:00 pm at the church in the main fellowship hall. This is a floating shower. They are registered at Walmart and Amazon. Lowes gift cards and cash would be appreciated.
Wedding Announcement: Connor Jones and Amber Wood request the honor of your presence at their wedding on Saturday, July 11th at 4:00 p.m. here at the church. The reception will follow at the New College in Martinsville at 6:00 p.m. If you are able to attend, please fill out an RSVP card in the foyer area by June 14th.